Friday, February 22, 2013

My First Blog Award~ Liebster Award


I have received my first blog award!

A great big thank you  to Our Little Family Adventure. I was very surprised when I checked emails today after being away at co-op all day. I feel very blessed!

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

So here are the Liebster Award rules:

Post 11 things about yourself.

Answer the questions that the nominator has posted for you.

Nominate 11 up and coming blogs and link to them.

Create 11 questions to ask them.

Go to their pages ad tell them about their award.



11 Things About Me


1. I studied fashion design in college. My focus was wedding gowns and historical gowns.

2. I enjoy sewing and doing anything crafty.

3. Spiders scare me to death. Thankfully God blessed me with a boy to kill them for me.

4. I LOVE pasta, but was diagnosed with celiac's disease. No more normal tasting pasta for me.

5. My favorite color is peach.

6. My favorite pie is cherry.

7. I have lived in 4 different states and all have been on the Atlantic coast.

8. I love the beach but dislike water that I can't see my feet in.

9. I have visited England, Ireland, Germany, France and Italy.

10. The best job I have ever had is being a mommy!

11. I don't like bananas.



My nominations of the Liebster Award


There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from. A few of the blogs I enjoy hundred have a little over 200 followers. So here are the blogs I have enjoyed that have 200 or less. Check them out!













My 11 questions from Our Little Family Adventure:

What’s your favorite quote?

"If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money." (Abigail Van Buren)

If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?

Tahiti...I love the beach and blue water

What is one food you would like to learn to cook?

I guess I would have to say steak for my hubby. I don't eat it so I tend to over cook it. He has since asked me not to cook it anymore.

How would you answer, “I wish I knew how to….”?

Knit a sweater. I am learning to knit but so far all I have done is scarfs.

How do you pamper yourself?

A warm bubble with a good book.

What is the best piece of advice you ever received?

Ignore the messes and enjoy my children. One day the mess and the kids will both be gone. Enjoy it while it lasts.

What is your favorite color?

Peach or Coral

What is your favorite time of year and why?

Summer! It's warm. I love gardening and being outside. Swimming with the kids is fun too.

Why did you decide to start a blog?

I wanted to share the fun ideas and projects we do as a homeschooling family. I enjoy discovering new projects to share, so I thought someone might like some of ours.

If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?

Fresh Pasta....but it's not going to happen since I can no longer eat wheat. Rice pasta just doesn't taste the same.

What is one thing you’d like to learn to do this learn this year?

Knit and crochet.



My 11 questions for you


1. Why did you decide to blog?

2. Cats or dogs or both?

3. What is you favorite childhood memory?

4. What us your favorite color?

5. What would be your idea of a perfect family vacation?

6. What is your favorite season?

7. If you could learn 1 new thing this year what would it be?

8. What is your favorite flower?

9. What vegetable do you absolutely despise?

10. What is your favorite bible verse?

11. What is your all time favorite book that you have ever read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram