Friday, April 25, 2014

Our Weekly Wrap-Up

It's been awhile since I posted! Things here have been a little crazy. We had the end of Lent, Easter, Princess P's birthday, replaced the flooring in our bedroom and painted our bedroom!
It has been nice this week to get back to school and relax a little.That sounded odd rarely do school and relaxing go in the same sentence.

~1~
In our homeschool this week.... 
We got back to work. We took off last week. We took off Monday for Easter and Tuesday since Princess P had an eye doctor appointment. So we have had a short week this week. This week we only did the basics...Math, English, Spelling, and Religion. Next week, we will dive back into all our subjects. It was a little hard to do it this week, since we still have stuff everywhere from redoing our bedroom.


~2~
In our life this week....
On Sunday, we went to Mass for Easter and then headed to dinner with my in-laws. This year, we went out to dinner since our house is a little disorganized ( everything was in our dinning room) do to the remodeling of our bedroom. 




After lunch, we headed back to my in-laws house for an Easter egg hunt and to celebrate Princess P's birthday!

I enjoyed a relaxing day on Monday after Easter. The kids had a sleepover with their cousins, so I had Princess P and my niece. Lego Man spent the night with my nephew at his house. The girls played with their dolls and sang to the Frozen soundtrack that Princess P got for her birthday. I am thinking I may need to hide the CD soon before she drives us all crazy.


~3~
What we've been working on....
Laundry, cleaning, purging, etc. I feel like I have been doing this for forever! My goal is to be done by the end of May. I am hoping if we purge and clean, we may be able to keep the house clean. Wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure. Between the kids and all the animals there always seems to be dirt on the floor.

~4~
What I am reading
I just finished Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen.




It was o.k. Not a challenging book to read, but it was fine for a relaxing read. 


~5~
What the kids are reading
Princess P is reading a book she got for her birthday. Olivia and the Little Way is about a young girl and her devotion to Saint Therese.




Lego Man is working his way through The Hobbit. 

~6~
Unexpected Adventure....
On Friday we took Maddie to the vet. She had been shaking her head and scratching at her ears, so off we went to see what was wrong with our goofy puppy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram