Tuesday, December 16, 2014

SchoolhouseTeachers.com Review

Did I tell you all that I am now a member of the TOS Review Crew?
Well, I am!! 
I might have forgotten to tell you with all the preparations for Advent going on and with us trying to finish up our lessons before our Christmas break begins..

I am very excited to be reviewing the yearly membership for SchoolhouseTeachers.com.


SchoolhouseTeachers.com Review

Have you never heard of SchoolhouseTeachers.Com?
Well, neither had I.
I was amazed and overwhelmed by ALL that they had to offer. 
It's a homeschooling mother's dream come true!

The SchoolhouseTeachers.com is a Christian homeschooling curriculum site that is part of The Old School House.
You can try it out for 30 days for FREE if you sign up for a Welcome Basket.
The regular cost is $12.95 a month.
You can save 10% if you sign up for a 1 year membership for only $139.
The good thing about the SchoolhouseTeachers.com is that there are no per-class or per-student fees.
Perfect for families!
You can cancel anytime.
They have a Facebook page to share ideas and to get questions answered!
There is even a Pinterest Page to get even more ideas!

So onto the review........

First off, they have something for everyone!!! They have stuff for teachers, preschoolers, kindergartners, elementary age kids, middle-schoolers, and high-schoolers. They even have stuff for parents and families. It's your one stop shopping for everything.

Don't get overwhelmed when you first click on the link. They have a lot of products and classes! The shear volume may have you wanting to run and scream. My suggestion is to click on the start here button on the right hand side. It looks like this.....


It explains all that they have, shows you were to find stuff, and explains the cost. It is a huge time saver and very user friendly!
After reading the Welcome Page just click around and search for a few topics you may be interested in. There is a lot to choose from. I'm sure you'll find something to interest you or your kids.
I chose to first click on the art link. I started with the middle/high school tab, since I have students in that age. They have a wonderful course dealing with art techniques. Great for the budding artist!


I am looking forward to starting this lesson with my kids when we get back into school after the Christmas break. 
After exploring a little there, I headed off to explore more of the site. They have geography resources, lapbooking, literature kits, music, French, Writing, etc.
There are over 100 courses available to use!
Lessons can be week long or monthly.
I've been searching for about 2 weeks now and I still haven't seen half of what the site has to offer. I'm glad I have a year to check it all out.

While searching the site, I found another area I am really looking forward to using with the kids when we get back to school in January.
It's called the Schoolhouse Dailies.

Here they have daily topics you can go over in your school everyday. 
They have spelling, writing, copy work, games, math, history, and grammar. They actually have too many to list. You'll just have to check it out for yourself.

They have one topic that I am really interested in doing with my kids. 
It's called Everyday Explorers:USA.
This will go perfectly with our United States Scrapbook Study we are already doing.  Each day the kids will learn more about the state they are studying and an activity is suggested to help reinforce the lesson. 




Not all the states are listed yet, but they have a great selection to choose from. 

Another Schoolhouse Dailies I am hoping to use in our schooling in the spring is the Daily Discoveries. In this topic, you can learn more about pond life or the seashore. In the spring, we can learn more about pond life, while exploring the ponds near our own home. 


Any learning that can be be done through hands on learning is always great.


SchoolhouseTeachers.com  is affordable! They are having a Christmas Super Sale!

SchoolhouseTeachers.com Review
You can get 40% off the Monthly Membership making it $7.77 a month or 50% off the Yearly Membership paying only $64.26 for the year!
Any homeschool family who joins at this rate will keep it FOREVER as long as they have a continuous membership!
This HUGE sale runs right now through Christmas Day at 11:59 pm.


If you're interested but want a little more information before you commit to buy, just check out some more reviews from members of the Schoolhouse Review Crew!

SchoolhouseTeachers.com Review



Till next time,
 ~Monique




Crew Disclaimer



 The Homeschool Blog Awards are going on and I have been nominated.
Can I please ask for your vote?

The Homeschool Post


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram