Saturday, August 15, 2015

All I Need to Know I Learned While Homeschooling


All I Really Need To Know I Learned While Homeschooling

Most of what I really need
To know about how to live
And what to do and how to be
I learned while homeschooling.
Patience was not at the top
Of this homeschooling mamas list
But it was there at the table while doing math.

These are the things I learned while homeschooling:

Share everything even your pencils and erasures.
Pencils will get lost.
Play fair.
Don't hit people or kick them under the table.
Keep your books on your side of the table.
Put things back where you found them or your school room will be a disaster.
Clean up your own mess.
Don't take things that aren't yours.
Don't put drinks on the school table. They will get get knocked over.
Say you're sorry when you spill water on your brother's paper.
Wash your hands before you eat.
Stop petting the dog and cat.
The cat will always lay down on the page you are working on.
Warm cookies and hot chocolate are good for snowy days.
Skip school and play on the first warm day of spring.
Searching for the lost book will take some time.
Live a balanced life - Head outdoors!
Learn some, think some, and do some.
And draw and paint and sing and dance
And play and work everyday some.
Take a walk every afternoon.
When you go out into the world,
Watch out for traffic,
Hold hands and stick together.
Be aware of wonder.


Written by me but inspired from All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.
                                      photo 19dbef6b-9cdb-4ef9-a1fc-d1f09c1d51b7.png
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram