Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Early Explorer Notebooking Pages


June Homeschool Round UP {Homeschool Collection}

While preparing the lessons for the first four weeks of our history this year, I realized I wanted a way for the kids to record some information about the explorers we would be studying. I went online in search of what I needed. I was able to find notebooking pages for some of the explorers, but not all.
I was able to find notebooking pages for most of the explorers over at Homeschool Share.
Unfortunately, they didn't have 7 of the explorers needed for the CCM weeks.

So what's a mom to do?
Create them herself!

I created the sheets to be similar to the ones I had found at Homeschool Share. I wanted the sheets to basically have the same information.

Here are the notebooking pages I created.

Samuel de Champlain




Robert de La Salle

Louis Joliet




Jacques Cartier

Francisco Pizarro



Henry Hudson

Father Marquette

I also created a Father Marquette Journaling page so the kids could write a brief summary of the book, Father Marquette and the Great Rivers.

                                                               


Till Next Time,
Monique


June Homeschool Round UP {Homeschool Collection}

1 comment:

  1. Love these pages, new follower from WWW.INSPIRINGNHKIDS.COM I HOPE YOU WILL STOP BY.
    LAURIE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram