Monday, January 27, 2014

Moments of Grace


Hello friends!
I am linking up again with Jenny from Plain Grace


I am thankful for....
a sweet daughter that helps a mama out when she is sick with the flu
a healthy son
seeing my children growing up into wonderful, caring people
fresh eggs
a warm wood stove
a husband that takes care of his family
cherished visits with my grandfather


What I am praying for....
that we stay helthy for the rest of the winter
my grandfather as his body slowly shuts down
my mom, uncle, and aunt that they may find peace as their father grows weaker
warmer weather, I am over winter and it's frigid temperatures

What I am reading....
Why Can't I Get Better Solving the Mystery of Lyme and Chronic Disease by Richard Horowitz M.D.



Favorite quote right now....



What I am working on...
Getting back to cleaning and taking down the Christmas decorations. Being sick, then away, and sick again has delayed the cleaning process. It's hard to clean with all you want to do is sleep.

Captured...


Sweet Puppy with her Christmas collar









8 comments:

  1. God bless you, Monique and praying for the Lyme's disease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allison. It's a great book about Lyme and other chronic illnesses. Between having Lyme, celiacs, and raynauds syndrome I'm just trying to figure out what will make me feel good again.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are recovering and hope your daughter feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join you in praying for your grandfather.
    Blessings to you and your family!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the prayers for my grandfather. He has been a big part of life. I feel blessed that my children have been able to know him.

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure my first comment went through. I just offered prayers for your healing and said I understood how precious the time spent with our grandpas is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers. I have so many wonderful memories of my grandfather from my childhood. I am blessed that I was able to live with my grandparents when I was really little. I still remember the feeling of climbing up in his lap and watching TV. Nothing can take away those special memories.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram