Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter Sweets for American Girl Dolls

During the big arctic freeze, most of the US has been experiencing, Princess P and I made some more fun food for her dolls out of clay.
She was super excited to help.
She even suggested we make some to sell. We may just add it to the Etsy store I plan on opening this month.


We made eggs and bacon.


Cinnamon Rolls.


Red and pink valentine heart cookies with sprinkles.


Pink sandwich valentine cookies with a cream middle.


Animal crackers made by Princess P herself.


and we made some pink, white, and red lollipops just in time for Valentine's Day!


Here is Emily holding her new treat.



The food turned out cute and I had fun with my sweet little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! :) My girls have felt food for their play kitchen. I'll have to remember this when they get to the AG doll stage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram