Friday, October 2, 2015

TOS Review for Beauty Products from Koru Naturals



Today, I am reviewing some amazing products from Koru Naturals! I did a review for Koru Naturals earlier this year and loved the products we received, so you can imagine my excitement when the crew announced another review for this wonderful company. For this review, everyone received the Skin Clear Cream and the Manuka Honey Propolis Soap. On top of these two products, I was give the opportunity to review the Emu Oil Shampoo and Emu Oil Leave-In Conditioner


Koru Naturals is a company that strives to bring the natural products from New Zealand to us here in America. They offer us a selection of natural products like manuka oil, tea tree oil, lanolin, manuka honey, rosehip oil, and Rotorua mud. 

Emu Oil Shampoo and Emu Oil Leave in Conditioner


The Emu Oil Shampoo and Emu Oil Leave-in Conditioner  was designed for damaged hair. I don't have damaged hair, but I do have dry, naturally curly hair. I'm always leery of trying new products on my hair because too often they leave it dry and frizzy. I was a little sacred since their was no regular conditioner provided. I normally wash my hair, apply conditioner, apply a leave in conditioner, and then a product for my curls. The shampoo is a little different than most. It doesn't lather up like most store bought shampoos. They do recommend using the shampoo daily and not to use a hair dyer. I didn't follow the instructions exactly. I washed my hair every 2-3 days (like I normally do). I never use a hair dryer so that part was easy. I loved how the shampoo left my hair. My hair felt soft! I noticed when I got out of the shower it was shiny and was not frizzing up. Brushing it was a lot easier too. I hardly had any knots or tangles. The leave-in conditioner was amazing!!!! I love the spray bottle. This is a newer version of their older formula. Customers wanted an easier way to apply the product and Koru Naturals provided it. The new formula contains emu oil, keratin, panthenol, white tea extract, and ivy. I love how the leave in conditioner leaves my hair. It's soft, shiny, and my curls look hydrated! Good bye frizzies! I have already used up the conditioner. I would love to see it come in a larger size. I have long hair and a small bottle didn't last me a month. I have plenty of shampoo left, but I haven't used it everyday. This will be my new shampoo and conditioner! I would definitely recommend them to anyone with curly, wavy, or dry hair!


Manuka Honey Propolis Soap


The Manuka Honey Propolis Soap is a wonderful blend of Manuka honey and Propolis. The combination of these two products provides natural moisturizing and skin protective properties. The soap is 4.93 oz. The soap comes in a pretty box and has a a little bee imprinted on it. The bar of soap is cute. The soap smells amazingly. You can smell it through the box. I had to put the bar up immediately because our puppy thought it smelled yummy. She tried to eat it. 
 I will say I'm not a big bar soap fan. I hate the waxy feeling I get on my skin when using them. I usually use shower gel. It took a few times using it to get use to the soap feeling. The soap doesn't lather like traditional soap. I would say it lathers less. At first you did get that slick, waxy feeling on your skin, but after rinsing you skin feels soft. I love the smell. It makes my whole shower smell good. The soap is lasting a long time. I would say I have 3-4 more months of use before it's gone. It definitely last longer than store bought soap. It's a great natural soap. 


Skin Clear Cream


The Skin Clear Cream was designed for those who have acne prone skin. Those who don't have acne prone skin can use the product too. The cream will help improve the appearance of blemished skin and promote elasticity of the skin. The cream comes in a 4 oz. jar. For the amount you use, it seems like this jar will last for months!
I can't say how it works for acne, I rarely have a break out so I don't fit in the acne prone skin category. Both my kids are under 12, so I didn't have them use it. ** Please note this product is not recommended for pregnant women or children under twelve.
This is not my favorite product from Koru Naturals.  I found the cream a little runny. I would have preferred it to be a little thicker. I had to be very careful when opening the jar. It would spill and make a mess on my counter. It does come with a little applicator, but I found it too runny to use it. They recommend using the cream two times a day. I used it only in the morning. I have drier skin on my face and I didn't find the cream to effectively hydrate my skin, especially since fall has started here on the east coast. I also had a problem with the smell. It reminded my of lemon dusting spray for some reason. Even my kids commented on the smell. This made me feel a little self conscious about walking around in public smelling like dusting spray. I prefer more floral scent. I did use the cream for about 2 1/2 weeks and then I stopped. I just didn't like the smell, how my skin felt, or how my skin looked. I think I stick to the Emu Oil I've been using.


Koru Naturals is a wonderful company with tons of other great products! Stop by and see what they have to offer.

Be sure to follow Koru Naturals on social media!
Facebook
Pinterest



Stop by and see the other crew reviews.....


Koru Naturals Review



Crew Disclaimer

                                                       photo 19dbef6b-9cdb-4ef9-a1fc-d1f09c1d51b7.png
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram