Friday, February 22, 2013

3 in 30






Thanks to my friend, Lisa from Home to 4 Kiddos, I am joining up with Welcome to Our Good Life for 3 in 30 for February.

This is my first time linking up and am very excited. I love making a list. I just never seem to get the things accomplished that I would like to. Hopefully now I will have some accountability!


1. Teaching Princess P how to use her sewing machine. She received a sewing machine for a Christmas present from her grandpa and has been waiting for mama to teach her how to sew a basic skirt. She has even hinted that after she learns we can make skirts together and maybe sell some to earn some money for new school books.


2. Develop more of out photos from the past 4 years. I have been slacking in the photo department for many reasons....lack of time, lack of funds, and motivation to start the huge process of getting 4 years fourth of photos developed and put into photo albums and scrapbooks.

3. Cleaning out the kids spring and summer clothes. Princess P and Lego Man have both grown this past year. I know both are in need of some new summer clothes. I need to go through the clothes and divide what I can take to the consignment  shop, sell on eBay and donate. I am hoping to get enough money to buy them some much-needed new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram