Friday, February 22, 2013

Our Jesse Tree 2012


After seeing a post by Jessica over at Shower of Roses, I decided to replace our paper Jesse tree ornaments with hand-made felt ones.

I used the bible verses that Jessica posted on Shower of Roses to help inspire my own felt ornaments.






I had a lot of fun making these ornaments with Princess P. I cut them out and she glued the pieces to the circles.

Here are just a few of the ones we created.







If you haven't stopped by and visited the blog Shower of Roses, I would encourage you to do it. She has so many wonderful ideas and her children are adorable. I always enjoy seeing other young children growing in their faith! There family is a true inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram